Hello From Storm & Me :o)

Storm & Me

Hi my name is Lisa and I'm the new mom of this cute lil man we've named Storm~ aka Storm Chaser  he just turned 7 wks old and quite unfortunately he's been my babe since he was 5 wks.. He is doing amazing and perhaps it's because he has been adopted by a fabulous 2yr old German Shepherd name Sade ... Now my only fear is she will never allow him to grow up lol 

You have an amazing forum here I have been reading all over for days and decided to join in :) Storm is not my first Sibe but I am so blessed to now have as my pack my most beloved twosome the GSD & the Husky I'm in heaven!... My Favorite pic is Storm with Sade I don't know how I capture it ooooh was I excited they actually were just listening to my husband talk lol nothing was going on but the two being nosey :o)

Thanks again!!

post-12795-0-89844200-1421715529_thumb.j
post-12795-0-86911100-1421715448_thumb.j

post-12795-0-86911100-1421715448_thumb.j

post-12795-0-89844200-1421715529_thumb.j

Aww thanks! Sorry for all the pics at first I couldn't get them to post lol

My GSD is a sweetheart they play all day I try to get them to stop or I try not to look lol I'm sure you may know what I mean but Storm is a nut.... Sade lays down to play with him and he mounted on her neck like a lion on a wilder beast she couldnt shake the lil guy off ha ha He is quite comical.