Hello All!

Darkfeather813

Hey there! My name is Brittni. I have been thinking about owning a husky myself. I have started some research and I came across this site. :] I've looked around and figured this was a nice place to be when I get my very own Husky. Currently I am getting into volunteering at my local animal shelter. I look forward to meeting you all and seeing pictures of your own husky babies and getting tips and advice before I get my own. :]

Hey there and welcome! The Siberian Husky is a very special breed. There are most definitely more to them than meets the eye. You might not find a lot of them on local shelters, but I do believe you'd learn a lot about dogs in general from that experience. Thanks for donating your time for animals in need xx I've always wanted to take up volunteering myself but college got in the way :( oh and of course don't be shy to ask questions!