Hi From Spirit And Shadow

ladyelf

Hi I'm new to this forum I have two huskies Spirit and Shadow   Spirit is a blue eyed female  grey and white  Shadow is an brown eyed male  and hopefully they will breed together in the future as Shadow is not yet two   (also not related)     I  am looking for a blue eyed stud dog for Spirit hopefully within a reasonable distance of Norfolk uk   and was advised that this site would hopefully be of help  both dogs of course kc registered with full papers. So anyone who could possibly help me i would be very grateful.

post-12808-0-05723500-1421950755.jpg

Hello Carol what gorgeous babies you have x we're not really a breeders' site so we may not be able to help with stud adverts and all, but do shout out if you're looking to research health tests and all those pre-breeding preparation. Out of curiosity though, why would you want to breed?

Hi thanks for replying and the advice. I want to breed because I have the room and this is an ideal area for working huskies as we like to keep our dogs not only fit and healthy but also to exercise there minds. It nice to find a site to chat about huskies on

Hi thanks for replying and the advice. I want to breed because I have the room and this is an ideal area for working huskies as we like to keep our dogs not only fit and healthy but also to exercise there minds. It nice to find a site to chat about huskies on

Hello and welcome! Very nice pups you've got there. Even though we won't be able to help you with what you are looking for, I will tell you that there are people on this forum with VERY STRONG opinions on breeding. So if someone comes along eventually with some negative words about what you are wanting to do, you've been warned.  ;) 

I will add however, that you should not choose your stud based on his eye color...

I guess I should say that the heated breeding threads I've seen here are only heated because 1) the OP doesn't have a good reason to breed (e.g. I want to stud him because he's destructive) or 2) the OP is being vague, and we're trying to confirm whether he/she is being responsible or not. I never heard that we are against breeding. Without breeding there will be no more dogs in a couple of years. If you're responsible, knows what you're doing, is not in it for the dollars and have questions that need answering, go on and ask. But yes, people might ask more than once if your dogs have been properly health-tested or not. But only because health tests are VERY important!

EDIT: even more important is whether or not the dog owner agrees to drop the breeding plan and fix said dog if the health test didn't fetch good results.

Edited by mydiamond

• 1 month later...

Ladyelf is your dogs worked or shown if not then don't breed there are enough huskies needing homes without more been brought into the world. If you want more huskies then go down the rescue root that way your saving a dogs life and not creating more