Getting Hurt In A Dream

BingBlaze n Skyla

This might sound really weird or someone might have something that explains it , terry stopped over last night we fell asleep n I dreamt my foot was between his legs n I tried to move it and he clamped his ankles together n twisted so it was twisting my ankle n hurting , I was telling him to stop n saying ow , I then actually woke us both up by screaming out ow , he asked me what was wrong so I told him I had said to stop n he told me I hadn't said anything till I screamed , my ankle after REALLY hurt , anyone have any idea what it could mean or is it just me getting a pain n my mind trying to wake me up? :-/

I'd assume you're either sleeping somewhere uncomfortable or you unconsciously (in your sleep) twisted to an uncomfortable position that made your ankle sore someway somehow. Your brain wants you to wake up, but couldn't break the "barrier" that kept your body immobilized while asleep. So the message was transmitted through a dream. Kind of like how lots of little kids report they dream of going to the bathroom when they wet their beds. I guess. Assumptions, assumptions :shrug: anyway I hope it's nothing x

I think too that you'd caught your ankle in real life and it became incorporated in your dream.  

I remember when i was a teenager, having this scary dream, I was trying to get away from something or someone and lashed out with my foot at the exact moment i woke up.  It resulted in me actually kicking the end of the bed with a great big bang and my foot was in agony, lol.  

According to a dream dictionary we have here at the house this is the breakdown:

"As a general rule a dream involving your ankles is an indication of success after a struggle"

"If you dreamed of being hurt, you can expect financial improvement"

According to a dream dictionary we have here at the house this is the breakdown:

"As a general rule a dream involving your ankles is an indication of success after a struggle"

"If you dreamed of being hurt, you can expect financial improvement"

I like the sound of that , we're looking for a place to live atm so hopefully this is directed towards that :-)