Ahhh And Oooh Time.

Keeonah

You kept that quiet Mr!    Congratulations to you both!   Methinks a trip up to Cambridge is overdue.  :wub:     :up:

A trip to Cambridge???? Your welcome any time Emma. You can bring Paul with you as well :lol:

Come on Gary, spill! :)

PUPPY! :)

Ok Clare, explanation coming up.

Unfortunately she isn't ours, but, she is a new addition to the family. A while ago, around the same time as us, one of my daughters huskies had pups. The pups were all sold under contract and Jacqui has been making regular checks on them all as they were all on 2 year contracts. The last check up revealed that one of the new owners had had a major row with her partner and they had split up. It turned out that she had kept the husky and, as she had no money decided to breed from her. The dog had 5 pups. 4 Boys and one girl. The boyfriend had been keeping as close an eye on her as possible and in his desperation as to know what to do contacted Jacqui and told her what had happened. At the same time the girl turned up on his doorstep and handed him the mother and said she's all yours and left. The pups were only 5 or 6 weeks old at this time. The boyfriend took the mum to the vets and had her checked out. Apart from being a bit on the thin side they said she was ok. He then set about building her weight back up. In the meantime Jacqui was desperately trying to get to where they were so she could check the dog for herself. The RSPCA and police were called about the pups but they were not interested. Jacqui went down there on Wednesday but on Tuesday the boyfriend went to the house and managed to get this little girl out of there. Jacqui sorted out the problem with ownership of Cossie, the mother, and has written out a new contract with the boyfriend as owner. She wants constant updates and he has to get her speyed as soon as possible. If these directions are not strictly adhered to we'll be going down and getting Cossie back as well but I think that the boyfriend has proved that he's pretty devoted to Cossie and will look after her as she should be. In the meantime it turns out that, although he had rescued the pup, he hadn't got the availability to be able to look after the pup so Jacqu has got her for her daughter. The name. Was originally  Cossies' pedigree name before she was sold. Colette, my granddaughter was very upset over loosing this particular pup as they had a close bond but circumstances at the time dictated differently. Colette now has her Misty Breeze back and the original Mist Breeze has a loving home. The only thing is that isn't right is that the girl has got away with what she's done...........................................................at the moment.     Plays music from Jaws.  

Gary.

Don't it just. Just happy that Jacqui did the contracts like I told her too otherwise things might have been a whole lot different. This little girl has a little bit of bite inhibition due to being taken from her mum to early but it has been caught quickly and is being dealt with.

Gary

Edited by Keeonah

Wow Gary, that sounds like a pretty stressful time.   Than goodness for the contracts, at a time like this they were really invaluable!    I must say I'm pretty surprised that the girl was foolish enough to think that getting on the wrong side of Jacqui was a good idea, another very foolhardy choice she made there!  Great to hear you've manged to get mummy and one of the pups out of there, guess you're now a furry grandad aswell as a human one.  

So what happened to the other four pups? :( aw gee. Glad to hear this little madam is safe though x

Of the other 4 pups, 2 have been sold the other 2 are still with this girl. There are people trying to get them away from her but they are going to have to be careful how they do it. Personally I don't hold out a lot of hope :angry: .

Gary.

Edited by Keeonah

• 3 months later...

Thought you might like to see some up to date photos of the delightful Misty Breeze, my daughter might tell you different however.

post-9015-0-63878000-1430772145_thumb.jp

post-9015-0-71810200-1430772177_thumb.jp

post-9015-0-33564300-1430772225_thumb.jp

Unfortunately, and not sure why, but as I've loaded the pics they have managed to turn themselves and I can't get them back. Try not to get a crick in your neck looking at them.

Oh Gary, she's absolutely gorgeous. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

She certainly is a gorgeous dog Emma but.................

She sure is a beaut...got this mischievous look imo... :D

Rob has it spot on. She is trouble. A lot, I think, with being taken from the mother to early, but, rather have her like this than god knows where with god knows who. Jacqui has all sorts of problems with her but she's as good as gold with me. I think she needs to come and live with grandad. LOL.

Gary.

• 4 weeks later...