Hello Everyone :)

Jennifer&Luna

Hello everyone just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I am from gateshead in newcastle. I have recently gotten a husky puppy named Luna. I'm completely new to owning a husky and would love to meet other owners and their dogs in the area for play dates and group walks. Here is a picture of my beautiful white husky puppy, Luna!

post-12845-0-02744000-1422885507_thumb.j

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding food for my puppy. At present she is on hills science plan but have since been informed it may not be the best decision, it seems feeding RAW may be the best option but it's not something I know anything about any information would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance :)

Does anyone have any recommendations regarding food for my puppy. At present she is on hills science plan but have since been informed it may not be the best decision, it seems feeding RAW may be the best option but it's not something I know anything about any information would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance :)

We have a whole thread dedicated to just that...

Thanks for the replies although I'm still undecided. The " ick " factor with RAW feeding gets me lol I know it's not me eating it but preparing meat I'm going to cook even freaks me out a bit! I just want to make the right decision but don't really know what it is there are so many choices out there.

She is hard work lol will go outside if I catch her in time and put her out otherwise she is happy to go on the carpet. She's not bad at night time she goes in her crate and it's quite large so room for her bed and a puppy pad at other end. She howls for a couple of minutes sometimes when I first put her to bed. In the morning she has sometimes weed on the puppy pad. How are you finding it? My biggest problem is getting her to eat she has a very small appetite

She is hard work lol will go outside if I catch her in time and put her out otherwise she is happy to go on the carpet. She's not bad at night time she goes in her crate and it's quite large so room for her bed and a puppy pad at other end. She howls for a couple of minutes sometimes when I first put her to bed. In the morning she has sometimes weed on the puppy pad. How are you finding it? My biggest problem is getting her to eat she has a very small appetite

Did you start a thread about this with more details, perhaps? Huskies really don't eat that much. Even if for those few individuals who have a black hole as a mouth, too much food gives them diarrhea. Whatever recommended amount the bag says is almost surely too much, in fact.