Hello Everyone :)

Jennifer&Luna

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is hard work lol will go outside if I catch her in time and put her out otherwise she is happy to go on the carpet. She's not bad at night time she goes in her crate and it's quite large so room for her bed and a puppy pad at other end. She howls for a couple of minutes sometimes when I first put her to bed. In the morning she has sometimes weed on the puppy pad. How are you finding it? My biggest problem is getting her to eat she has a very small appetite

Similar although we know her signals for toilet now so we get her outside and we only have maybe 1 accident a day now. Our biggest problem is nighttime and leaving her, she just howls nonstop and goes to the toilet the minute we leave. But daytime shes lovely and is improving slowly x

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Welcome :) Luna almost looks just like my girl when she was a puppy except my girl has a pink nose! For food we feed Nira grain free 4health we used to feed Taste of the wild and would still like to but it's too much for us to afford at the moment, we also did raw for awhile but then Nira decided she didn't want to eat it anymore so we went back to kibble, good luck you'll find what works :)