Rip Noushka

Lee&Falks

RIP Noushka (Skimarque Noushka Czarina) 13/11/00 – 03/02/15

Back in 2002 I got the chance to rehome a 18 month old Sibe named Noushka. Within a couple of hours of taking her I witnessed her jump a 6 foot fence and escape. Over the years I came to learn that nothing would stop her going wandering if she was in the mood, from jumping out of upstairs windows then running off, opening garage doors and going missing for a couple of hours, to finding her in different parts of the house you thought she had no access to, she was certainly a stubborn ass with a mind of her own. Suffering with arthritis for the last 2 years the last few months have been hard to watch her getting worse, losing weight so it’s now finally time to rest.

Thank you girl for giving me 12 years of smiles and happiness, be at peace now and run free, you’ll be missed by me, Nic, Jay, Jack and Falks

Some of you will know Noushka from the Manchester meets in 2009/2010 when I still lived in the NW

gallery_1063_2_205098.jpggallery_1063_2_157966.jpg

RIP Noushka.

Another one gone to the bridge.

My sympathies are with you Lee

I lost my girly Daughtry just one month ago.

I miss her so much.

Sorry for your loss, I know how you must be feeling as it was Leon's first anniversary in passing (24.01.2014) you be proud that you gave her a good life - you will never stop missing her but find solace in the memories that you have of her ......

Run fast little Noushka, run far and free and never look behind you.