Hi Everyone :)

adrenaline junkie

Hi everyone. Came across this site when I was researching about sibe. I'm currently living in Toronto, Canada. Will be picking up my pure breed sibe puppy in 2 weeks (Feb 21st). She will be just about 9 weeks and she has brown eyes. I'm quite excited and have mix feedings as I will be first time dog owner and sibe as first dog. Attached is picture of her.

Will be asking tons of questions here, hope I don't annoy fellow members with my questions :)

post-12850-14230388334843_thumb.jpg

post-12850-14230389826054_thumb.jpg

Hi there and welcome!   I was a first time dog owner, and first time Sibe owner just a few years ago!  Don't worry about asking too many questions.  Even if it seems like a simple question we are all here to help!

Welcome.

If it's in our power to give you the advice you need then

It's happily given.

post-1354-0-32160300-1405679619_thumb.jp

Thank you :) can't wait to get her. 2 more weeks to go :)

yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! :D I tell you its going to be a rollercoaster but its worth it! the only dog i had as a puppy is actually the best out of the pack :) good luck! and I am excited for you haha