Would You Have Done The Same?

BingBlaze n Skyla

At work today n there's this one girl who tends to have time off for random reasons well today she was off and never let our head dra know or the office know she was not going to be in , it messes everyone else up as we can't get cover and when others are off sick we are even worse off , I've been running around like a headless chicken today helping out everyone but anyway I saw on her Facebook at half 2 ( we finish at half 1) that she's at the pub with friends having lunch , so I screen shot her post n sent it to our head dra , was that the right thing to do? I like her I'm just annoyed that she's always having time off n never let's anyone know if it was me or anyone else we'd probably be sacked by now! But nope she's ok! She's had days off to have her hair done or go to Blackpool at the weekend n stuff n yeah sometimes it's legit she'll have a doc appt but omg just come to work!!!!

God I feel bad for being off work since xmas and i'm actually ill!  She's taking the wee wee just a bit.  If she doesn't like her job then she should just quit and find something else, she shouldn't be taking liberties like that. 

"Booked it off", but "no record"?  Sounds like she made an excuse after being caught with her hand in the cookie jar.  Sound like her ethics compass is out of wack.