Has Anyone Else Experienced This???

Jennifer&Luna

At 10 weeks we noticed one of Luna's eyes had changed, they are usually clear blue and the black pupil is a normal size. Her left eye all of a sudden became a very milky blue and her pupil was only the size of a pin prick. We panicked and took her straight to the vets who put some dye into her eye to see if it had been scratched but apparently it hadn't. Within the 20 mins of being at the vets her eye returned to normal. The vet concluded that it was either rough play with our other dog or she had ran into something and bumped it. She is now 14 weeks and Everything seemed fine from then on until earlier today when I noticed the same thing happened to her other eye. Again within about half an hour it had gone back to normal. Does anyone have any experience of this? Could it have anything to do with her eyes being blue? We have had other dogs in the past and I have never seen this happen before. Any advice or opinions would be extremely appreciated thanks in advance

I don't think it could have been the sun she was indoors at the time and I live in England so there is no chance of any sun here unfortunately. It's very scary when it happens it looks like she is going blind when it goes clouded over. I will have to try and snap a picture if it happens again

She is fine when it's happening it's as though she doesn't know anything is going on. It's just so strange and a bit freaky to look at if I'm honest I got such a shock the first time. It doesn't get better gradually either one moment it's like that and then it's back to normal all of a sudden

Yea think I will call in or ring the vets in the morning just to make them aware that it's happened again. The vet didn't seem too concerned last time although that could have just been in comparison to me running in unannounced like a crazy person with Luna in my arms shouting about how my puppy looked as though she was going blind haha I'm not normally this neurotic but I've become slightly obsessed with her lol

Same thing happened to me last week with myia .... rushed her to emergency vets and they said more than likely a head trauma lasted about hour and half and was nearly back to normal size x I also panicked as was quite disturbing and thought the worst but she fine now [emoji2] x but she like bull in China shop too they both are so could quite easily of banged it x