Pig Feet?

Ezra442

As Saz says wait another few months at least but when they do get them they will love them :D

I used to give Sarah boiled pigs feet until she was diagnosed with transitory pancreatitis due to the amount of fat she was consuming. I was not aware that she was getting too much fat in her diet, both from ToTW and her treats, and I had to remove most of her favorite treats to deal with it. Not that your pup will experience the same thing but be aware of how much fat your pup is consuming. If your pup starts vomiting, having diahorrhea and is lethargic a vet visit is in order. Boiling helps remove a lot of the fat in the tissue.

Get your mind out of the gutter lol  :angry2:  - different sizes for different ages - obviously a puppy won't be able to eat the jumbo ones although am sure they would think all their Christmas's had come at once!  But depending on the size of dog at least you can buy the appropriate sized chew for them :)

:cheeky:

^^^ getting back on topic ;) lol

Lol. So I guess mine would need a big one. Will have to keep my eyes peeled to see if I can spot one. Not seen them in pets at home.

I think they're quite expensive in PAH - i get mine from our local small pet shop :)

Ladies.. please  :rofl:

They are stretched to dry and the chopped up into smaller lengths :D Some do pong more than others and was rank when Ronin was a wee puppy and took a day to get through one. These days they only last him around 5 minutes so they are gone before they start to pong.