Hello

faust

I have had my husky for ~6 months now, and I got him from a friend of a friend who was rehoming him.  

My husky's name is Thor and he is around a year old now.  He is ~70lbs and around 27 inches tall at the withers.  I will have to get some pictures of him to put on here.  

He lives with myself, my girlfriend, and her 9 month old corgi/aussie mix.  

I had always wanted to have a husky since I was a kid, and when I came on an opportunity to own a husky I was extremely excited.

So far he has been a very rewarding part of my life and I look forward to spending many years with him.

That being said, holy s**t I was not prepared for the amount of fur coming out of this dog since he started his spring shedding.  I cannot get over the amount of fur coming out of this dog.

I look forward to reading some more of this forum as it seems very informational.

Haha, well first off welcome, and yes you will be amazed on how much fur does come out of them!  I have 3, and right now I is just finishing up blowing his coat, and the other one just started :blink:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Well I am not allowed to post links, so it makes it kind of hard to share some pictures, hopefully these attachments work.

The first image is thor around christmas time, he had his own christmas card lol.  he was a few pounds lighter at the time.

The second picture is thor and my GF's corgi mix. (those blue eyes)

The third picture is thor the day I got him,

post-12921-0-17783900-1425335318_thumb.j

post-12921-0-92510400-1425335336_thumb.j

post-12921-0-21319000-1425335341_thumb.j