Hi

Skyla

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

where abouts in Scotland are you. Just asking as there are a couple of husky meets planned for end of march and end of April at Bellahouston dog park. Then you can get to meet lots of owners and huskies - usually 20-30 huskies attend. If you are inrerested let me know and I will look out the actual dates

Oh this sounds like a really dodgy breeder!!  Good on you for walking away :)  There are reputable breeders out there who will let you see the parents and will have health checked them prior to breeding - if anythingsets off alarm bells I would walk away as hard as it may be :) x

Welcome to the pack

where abouts in Scotland are you. Just asking as there are a couple of husky meets planned for end of march and end of April at Bellahouston dog park. Then you can get to meet lots of owners and huskies - usually 20-30 huskies attend. If you are inrerested let me know and I will look out the actual dates

I'm in Glasgow.Hopefully by then I'll have my own Husky and she can get to meet a lot of other huskies. Even if the pup is a cross I would have rathered that they were honest about it, I wouldn't have minded but it's just that theyr tryin to pass the pups off as something theyr not and charging full price.

Some of skyla's siblings have been at those meets :-)

Hidden

The lack of breed knowledge makes me think that while the pups may be purebred, they are probably not well bred. Its not uncommon for the sire of the litter to be located elsewhere, but they should be pushing all kinds of details about the him to you, not leave you with a mystery dog who could have had who knows what issues that may have been passed along. Buyers should know what they are getting into.