What Toys Will Your Dog(S) Do Anything To Obtain?

SibeHush

By far the most engaging toy I've found (this one is actually two separate toys I bought in addition to some rope I had laying around that is specifically tailored to what she likes). The 'tugability' of the rope and the 'chasability' of the flirty tail fins drives her nuts. I train her with it and it gets her so worked up I have to regulate her excitement with food rewards otherwise she goes a bit crazy with her responses and just starts throwing everything out there. lol.

post-12804-0-62383500-1425611442.jpg

Darwin likes to steal anything of my granddaughter Eden-Willows and take it out into the garden.

Echo. . .  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball

Smokey loves squeaky toys, rope toys or anything that belong to the BCs...she'll steal whatever they got just for the fun of taking it away! She's not a fan of Kong like toys, thinks its too much to get to the treats and loses interest ;-)

Skye will collect every toy in the house and plonk them in my lap just so Holly can't get them.....the funny thing is that Holly isn't fussed about toys in the slightest so Skye's efforts are completely wasted lol

Skye will collect every toy in the house and plonk them in my lap just so Holly can't get them.....the funny thing is that Holly isn't fussed about toys in the slightest so Skye's efforts are completely wasted lol

Maybe they get a thrill out of the theft ;-) Smokey absolutely loves stealung things... She even opens up my drawers to tske stuff out :-(

Food...does food count?  :rofl: 

Meeko and Cara are probably the worst about toy hoarding...they don't get many toys because they don't really ever play with them so the ones they do have are usually stolen from the other girls by Cara or stolen from Jager by Meeko. Of course they'll chew on them for a second until they see that the other dogs are not bothered then they leave them.  :D 

Darwin likes to steal anything of my granddaughter Eden-Willows and take it out into the garden.

Echo. . .  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball  Ball

their kong filled with frozen fish and peanut butter...all other toys are just....toys... :P

Bear likes soft toys best, preferably if they squeak.

Ice likes hard squeaky toys and balls best.

Smokey loves squeaky toys, rope toys or anything that belong to the BCs...she'll steal whatever they got just for the fun of taking it away! She's not a fan of Kong like toys, thinks its too much to get to the treats and loses interest ;-)

Maybe they get a thrill out of the theft ;-) Smokey absolutely loves stealung things... She even opens up my drawers to tske stuff out :-(

Oh yes. Both of mine love stealing or hoarding toys from each other too.

Food...does food count?  :rofl: 

Meeko and Cara are probably the worst about toy hoarding...they don't get many toys because they don't really ever play with them so the ones they do have are usually stolen from the other girls by Cara or stolen from Jager by Meeko. Of course they'll chew on them for a second until they see that the other dogs are not bothered then they leave them.  :D 

No ones tried a flirt toy? I realize they can't play with them alone... but seriously folks- try it.

To a dog with a pray drive... you might just discover something your dog will do anything to obtain.

Motivation is the key to training success :D