What Do You All Think

Skyla

As alot of you know im on the lookout for a husky since the little girl I was supposed to get today fell through but I came across this gorgeous guy but am unsure whethere to get him or not because I would prefer a female (no favoritism or anything) anyways here hes here.post-12925-14256574354244_thumb.pngpost-12925-14256574531146_thumb.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good looking lad...I must say Bindi is our first girlie all others have always been male, I find males easier to deal with. ok must say as well that nobody is going to take my girl away from me either :D:P

He's very handsome.  Did they give you any information like how he is with other dogs, people, etc......

I personally find my girl's easier than my boy.  I love them all to bits but Ice is definitely hard work at times. 

Yea they said hes great with other dogs and people,he just wants to play all the time but when they go out he gets left in the kitchen.he does try to escape and digs holes and things and hes only being rehomed because the.owners dont have time for him anymore :(

Males, females, what's the difference :) behavioral info is a lot more important IMO. Looks like we got a digger here, but then again you don't know how much exercise this baby got. Maybe with the right amount of exercise he'd just snooze all day. If you think you're up for the challenge, then go for it :) x

Tip: I assume this is a private listing by someone not associated with any kind of rescue. Before you take the dog home, make sure to work out agreements with the previous owner regarding visits in the future.

Im still waitin for him to reply back, I was supposed to go and see him today and then they said they would bring him down tommorow instead so they can see how he is down here and since them no word back. Maybe it's just certain male breeds that are snuggly then lol.

At the moment I am all for ONLY owning a blind German shepherd female.  My boys decided that they were going to escape today.  Noah managed to open the back gate and escape into one of our neighbours garden and Lucky and Howler decided to worm their way through the hedge that is (or was) worthy of being featured in sleeping beauty into the other neighbours garden.  Luckily they cannot escape from their gardens.  So guess what we are doing this weekend.  Fort Knox eat your heart out.  Back Gate is getting a combination lock and the hedge is being well and truly wiggly worm proofed.  Just when you think its safe to let them into the garden they do the Houdini on you. 

Any way Go see him I'm sure he would love to come home with you X.  He has the most amazing eyes.  :D

Get to.meet him tommorow :) so excited. If everything goes ok tommorow im thinking of changing his name to either Blue Blaze Kobe or Storm. I swear im not stealing ur dogs names BingBlaze n Skyla [emoji14]

Get to.meet him tommorow :) so excited. If everything goes ok tommorow im thinking of changing his name to either Blue Blaze Kobe or Storm. I swear im not stealing ur dogs names BingBlaze n Skyla [emoji14]

PLEASE. Not another Storm! :rofl:

Well it wasn't meant to be :( he was gorgeous but quite skinny. The owners changed their mind at the last minute,just seemed to timewaste. Its really disheartening but I suppose the right one will come along eventually.