Hello Again

Jase

... hi all, 

I decided to have a little forum rest. I kinda felt people must have been getting sick of my posts and pics and vids due to the few comments these days apart from a couple of my good mates  :(  but I'm back :) , I will try and catch up on posts that I have missed. I hope everyone and their dogs are well? 

Cheers

Jase

Hey Bud. . . Don't disappear like that . . . We worry

Welcome back

Nooo, all the pics/vids threads give me something to catch up on when I have time :) I haven't been around a whole lot lately either. Still don't feel like I'm doing much but somehow still never have much free time :P

hello and welcome back  :wave:

Hey Bud. . . Don't disappear like that . . . We worry

Welcome back

Nooo, all the pics/vids threads give me something to catch up on when I have time :) I haven't been around a whole lot lately either. Still don't feel like I'm doing much but somehow still never have much free time :P

Thanks guys, good to be back  :up:

Hey Jase I was worried something had happened..  Do not disappear again.  :angry2:   Any way releived all is well.  look for forward to more of yours and Ronin/Tigger's updates and all your great advice. :doglick:

Thanks Kati  :up: I am looking forward to getting back into the forum and seeing what my friends have been up to  :)

welcome back, you have been missed!

I've missed Tigger and Ronins adventures!

howdy!!!!  Glad you're back was trying to price up the cost of a flight to come over and look for you :P

Good to see you again and Ronin  :up:

Welcome back :D

Awe thanks guys, its good to be back - I missed you guys  :)

Jase, you are a shining star around these parts. When you take a break from the action it gets kind of gloomy.

Huskies in the Heartland

Jase, you are a shining star around these parts. When you take a break from the action it gets kind of gloomy.

Huskies in the Heartland

Thanks Dave ! That is very kind of you.  :)  :)  :)