Granite Proudly Displaying His Name

Markulous

We embroider our leads/leashes and collars so thought it'd be nice to give Granite some proper decription labels :D

post-1633-0-89529700-1427011376.jpg

The name that John, who runs the rescue, gave him - sat with him an hour a day in the kennel until Granite came to him. Went from 6 months feral on waste ground and nervous of everyone to the most affectionate and lovely boy (so of course we adopted him! ;) )

post-1633-0-90147700-1427011377.jpg

post-1633-0-43209000-1427011377.jpg

post-1633-0-51711700-1427011378.jpg

post-1633-0-19639200-1427011379.jpg

Sarah had name labels for her 3 in her secret santa and Dunc had a name label for Wolf as well...

mine have them as well there is a company in Holland that makes them in sets of 2 in al sorts of fonts and colours  emboidered or printed...

Our main purpose for embroidering is leads.......

post-1633-0-65548300-1427018002.jpg

...... and collars

post-1633-0-04435100-1427018060_thumb.jp

But thought it'd be quite fun to do the K9 Harness labels as well.

Doing it ourselves means we have total control over our products (security and quality are absolutely essential for us) and we can then use any fonts, colours, logos and, the next stage, embroidery images of the dogs themselves :)

Do you do separate embroidered panels one could then stitch onto a harness? I'd like two each for Chester & Eski in Royal Blue and Purple...I can then attach wirh my sewing machine....?

How much are the walking harnesses like Granite is wearing?

And label name sections on walking leads? I've just bought a two dog walking gang lead in hi-vis orange....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Granite is beautiful..so good to see him happy and trusting...one husky rescue at camp this weekend was blind but had endured a lot and come through ...and won an overall prize too.

Do you do separate embroidered panels one could then stitch onto a harness? I'd like two each for Chester & Eski in Royal Blue and Purple...I can then attach wirh my sewing machine....?

How much are the walking harnesses like Granite is wearing?

And label name sections on walking leads? I've just bought a two dog walking gang lead in hi-vis orange....

Sorry Marianne, we can embroider our leads as it's part of the construction - we can't embroider pre-made leads.

The harnesses aren't ours (we don't make harnesses..... yet!) but are Julius K9s which have a patch of the soft side of velcro onto which labels can be velcro'd (and we get the harnesses through our rescue) - we embroider onto velcro patches (replacing the ones that come with the harnesses)