Rig

Maz51

Set up now. Didn't have the opportunity at the weekend to actually use it ? but by the time I was leaving I had everything I need - rig, snub line, bungees to stop front wheel spinning, 'Tug n Tow' line fitted with option to also use two dog gang line. To fit but ready.

Canni belt and two dog lead. Motorbike gloves, (helmet ordered on way) good grip trainers, leggings, waterproofs.

ecea2befdac4fb81cb29604ab096c707.jpg

2373924625f5f94f16af536e7d773be1.jpg6581119ecf7dfde47f944effcce5e3d5.jpg

Will be lagging front side brush bows with pipe lagging. ?? looking forward to camp!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Bruce Hall rigs. Good reputation. Is on UCSC committee..I think.

Has built over 400. Only bike bits are front vertical bit with handlebars and forks. The rest is handmade and welded.

Drum brakes (enclosed so no grit in) he prefers these to discs - 'keep it simple stupid' he says.

Good tough terrain tyres..slicks useless in wet..and dangerous...and why?...they're not driving the rig...! But they do need to grip to stop.

He usually takes a month but did mine in two weeks as no orders in..about four colour choices - the powder coat mauve I wanted was more maroon so I went for blue to match Chester's harness.

Half price deposit - pay on collection...total..£475.

Then you add your lines, (local store 2.5m each stretchy Web nylon, locking carabiner and a shackle. I use a nylon neck line twice round front brush bow through loop with a bowline knot through from my snub line.)

Neck line on both collars. Extra clip off harness to individual's collar.

Two dog gang line with bungee to harnesses, or, my 'tug and tow' retractable line wirth bungee incorporated...

Bag for snub rope - not coiled but belayed in flat loops for easy no coil/twist pull out; (for three+ dogs you'll need a bag big enough to carry an injured dog - racing club rules.

I'll probably fit a mud guard to front wheel...but a large rig bag would do the job. Or, I fit a triangle piece under my current small bag...

I have another 'suicide' line that will connect to dogs harnesses with a loop round left wrist...if I depart from rig I won't from dogs..m/c gloves will pad my wrist! & helmet.

Mattress plastic cover snip/adapted covers the whole rig!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk