X Day Challenges

Marc

Has anyone else tried these 30 day challenges that you can get on your phones as apps, and if so which have you done?

So far I've downloaded.

1. 30 day squat challenge
  2. 30 day abs challenge
  3. 30 day back challenge
  4. 30 day arm challenge

All of them basically give you a set amount of exercises to do each day with a few rest days to strenthen set areas of your body. So for example the squat one which Im on day 1 for at the moment starts at 50 squats on day one and ends with 250 on day 30 (provided I havent died LOL)

Has anyone else tried these 30 day challenges that you can get on your phones as apps, and if so which have you done?

So far I've downloaded.

1. 30 day squat challenge
  2. 30 day abs challenge
  3. 30 day back challenge
  4. 30 day arm challenge

All of them basically give you a set amount of exercises to do each day with a few rest days to strenthen set areas of your body. So for example the squat one which Im on day 1 for at the moment starts at 50 squats on day one and ends with 250 on day 30 (provided I havent died LOL)

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Dream on the only sit up you do is sitting up in bed in a morning and even that is a huge effort  :cheeky:

Am sticking with my power walking and running with the dogs :D