Best Dry Kibble For Sensitive Tummy

Sashagirl

Hello. I'm researching dog foods. I have to switch Sasha to a new food. She isn't doing well on the one she is on now. Taste of the wild was not working, I think it was too rich for her. She has a problem with soft stools. I'm looking for the best dry kibble for that issue. I want to try grain free, and without BYPRODUCT. Also, one with ingredients and made in the USA. I think she does better on Lamb rather than chicken. Just want to get advise for the best brands, and I'll go from there. I do not want to feed her a raw diet. Just a kibble that will fit her issue. Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

what flavor Taste of the Wild did you try?  I did use the high prairie but switched to Pacific stream, and they do much better with that.  

Also, Wellness Core might be an option.  It is grain free, and made in the US, but it is pretty pricey

Could it be that you are feeding too much? Too much food can cause soft stools. Not saying TOTW is not the problem, just another possibility.

Both of mine have sensitive tummies and they have Taste of The Wild....although they did go through a bought of VERY runny tummies, I then found out that my OH was feeding them too much (cos he thought it didn't look enough????), now they are back on what they should be having they have levelled out again

Edited by Carly

I had a similar problem with Nava when she was on TOTW, but she has a bit of G.I issues. 

I switched her to instinct and she did well. I went on http://www.dogfoodadvisor.comto make sure I was still giving her good quality food. 

You can search on there other good foods , and it shows the ingredients and the break down of nutrients, maybe that can help you find the right one for your pup