Pics Of This Mornings Walk

robke

Does finger have a Name  ???? Bob maybe. :D  Love the way it is nice and flat, and wooded.  Our leaves are just starting to bud. So bored of looking at the trees with out leaves.  Don't mind looking at it for while as its interesting seeing the growth structure of the branches and twiglets (I'm weird).  How is Bindi now??

this was Bill I think :P

a bit to flat for my liking but then should not have moved here :D..  I do like a bit more green and the smells are amazing then as well...now I do like at the birds making there mating call and telling everybody where they are..:P

Beautiful scenery. [emoji2]

Thanks Emma is the wood on the castle grounds .. Will take some pics of that one day..just to busy on Sunday's and Alpha does not want to stop then...

Looks a lovely spot! Oooh! And a dragonfly pond!  :up:

that Pond will be filled with wildlife, birds and insects within a week looking at the forecast...and during the winter it is a deer drining pond .. love to just stand there a look around....

there are 3 more around the have been made 2 years ago on land that used to be used for farming purposes and are now wildlife ponds...  

Wow, that is such a beautiful place to walk the dogs. Great pics thanks for sharing  :)

Thanks Jase  cansit there for awhile and see if we spot the deer...both of them can do this very well and be pretty quite UNTIL they smell and then see one...then hell breaks lose...:P

Thanks Jase  cansit there for awhile and see if we spot the deer...both of them can do this very well and be pretty quite UNTIL they smell and then see one...then hell breaks lose... :P

Wonderful! ...and I'm coming over for venison  :D I'll skin, you dress  :up: