So What Do You Do When.....

NOBELHOWLUC49

Your GSD has you trapped in the Kitchen, she is laying by the door and won't let me out.  Cook. :D  Blackberry and apple crumble (looks a bit weird in the photo).  Noah's I am a fussy eater mince and mash.  In the oven roast beef.  And of course Howler out cold on the kitchen floor overcome by the smells of food.

post-12200-0-12026200-1428243706_thumb.j

post-12200-0-08034200-1428243746_thumb.j

post-12200-0-85794000-1428243808_thumb.j

post-12200-0-34016000-1428244142_thumb.j

Hi Lee.   Cooker was a real Bargain.  Marks friends were getting a new one so we brought it of them for £100.  Not bad.  Had to replace the knobs the other week though as the numbers had worn of.. That was  £100 but not bad seeing as we have had it for at least 4 years.  So handy having two ovens and lots of burners. :D

Noah ate all his dinner last night, but was disappointed that he was back on the kibble this morning.  But he ate most of that with hand feeding.  He is one fussy little eater.  He will starve him self for days if you don't spoon feed him.  Not sure what to do with him, I think the Mash potatoes settles his tummy, the vet said it was good for dogs with sensitive tummies,  but not to feed him it all the time.

Blackberry and apple crumble was lovely, worth all the bramble scratches last summer.  Extra thick cream for an extra thick waist line :D.

Roast beef and Yorkshire puddings were pretty damn good to.. Cheers Bella for keeping me in the kitchen.  Woofs liked the roast beef to. :D

Looks better than what I get most nights :up:

Noah sounds like Loki. Did read huskies were fussy eaters but he's ridiculous sometimes. He'll sometimes just straight up turn down a $5 casserole steak.