Noisy Neighbours What To Do

yamahar6wme

Hey guys it's currently 23:17 and my neighbour who is a single mom with 3 kids is yet again keeping me awake. I my self have 2 kids both me and my partner work so we have to get up early my son is autistic so he needs strong routine. Basically we moved in 3 years ago she moved in about a year ago to start with not too bad we thought its kids but because my house is new build the walls are thin and you can hear everything her kids make sooo much noise it's mental n their ages are about new born, 3 & 2 so not grown up. The problem is it's always at night after my kids go to be about 8:30 my daughter who is 8 sleeps on bottom floor it's a town house she barely gets any sleep as the noise is worst in her room! Sometimes it even sounds like the kids are banging on the walls, she never tells them off she doesn't care. One night it was that bad my living room floor was shaking so my other half banged the wall thinking she would get the hint but next thing she at my door at that point heavily pregnant asking why were banging so I explained she said well next time come tell me ( this would mean me banging on her door every night) I don't know what sort of person she is the police have been at her house twice for domestic incidences and asked me for statements I didn't want to get involved. It's making me ill stressing me out. We both have same estate agents so I want to report her but I need proof how can I prove it??? Any advice!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had some terrible people nextdoor the other year on one occasion we was sat in our back yard the guy came out and shouted the crazy b!tch just stabbed me he lifted his arm he had a kitchen knife stuck in it.

It is hard going with horrible people being next door best thing to do is stay out of it but you could use a recorder to record noise

It's mainly banging noises n shouting like slamming door her running in heels the kids running up m down stairs things being thrown I don't need to keep a record it's always the same things to be honest I need to try record it some people just don't have respect

Did you buy or rent? I know it's different in the U.S. But when I rented I had horrible neighbors and I called the management and complained. If you own I would try talking to them and explaining. If that doesn't work I'm not sure if you have noise ordinances in your area.