Raw Food For 2 Dogs

HuskyLucy

Im looking into switching to feeding our dogs a raw diet however i am stuck to a small budget at the moment. 

Can anyone give me some advice on how to feed two dogs raw for as cheap as possible and can they be fed the same raw meats everyday or do the meats have to be different?

I currently pay about 35-40 pound a month feeding kibble to two dogs.

I feed both mine ready pre packaged raw. Costs me probably around 60 a month that's for both of them. I get a variety of meats as they need some bone and some bone bone meals and offal.

It should be 80 percent meat, 10 percent bone and 10 percent offal spread over the week.

I do get mine chicken thighs at times also.

I get my meat from manifold valley meats but I pick up from a local supplier to save delivery cost.

I don't feed mine a raw diet (just the odd chicken wing) but my other half used to feed his previous husky on raw and got it from Durham animal feeds, they do deliver i believe but i am not sure how they compare on price?

Morrisons , I got my girl a huge lamb bone from morrisons for 86p , it's lasted her a few days n she hasn't eaten much else whilst she had it you can get pig heart diced up for around 80p to a £1 depending on the weight , and you can get 3 chickens for £10 aswell :-)

I also get the frozen meat from pets at home a bag of beef chunks is aroud £6.50 , the tripe mince she has is around £5 one bag will last my girl a month

Edited by BingBlaze n Skyla
Fair

can someone help me out by giving me an example of a daily meal from products i could buy from http://www.thedogfoodcompany.co.uk/products.htmlfor example

if my dogs adult wieght is aprox 25kg so daily intake should be about 500g i think if i did it right. But what would i need to buy as i need to work it out how much it would cost and what id be buying. It seems so confusing thanks