It Has Been 2 Year...

robke

today that I stopped smoking...there is still the I would not mind one every now and then but not doing it...

I am, with out sounding to smog, pretty pleased with my self...:D:P

You should be pleased with yourself. Smoking is a beotch to quit- I'm still working on building up the courage.

My grandmother always said the hardest thing she ever did in her life was quit smoking... and she raised two kids one of which was an absolute menace growing up (my mother). lol.

it is indeed not easy giving up but I did have some help in the form of Champix tablets and do not think I would have been able to stop without them...

it is indeed not easy giving up but I did have some help in the form of Champix tablets and do not think I would have been able to stop without them...

There is a common joke...

"Quitting smoking is easy... I've done it thousands of times."

Congratulations Rob.  Not an easy thing to do.  Hold your head up high my friend.

Congratulations Rob.  Not an easy thing to do.  Hold your head up high my friend.

Thanks Dave  I am doing my best...the best thing about this is that I can taste spices as they are supposed to be ...

hate peeps with not cravings as well...my sister and brother in law stopped a few years ago as well and they do not even mind people smoking in their house...arghhhh  :D:P  in my house no smoking all outside and prefer the door to be closed as well and a gail force 8 wind as well :D