Italy

La Palma (Canary Islands / Spain)

Majorca (Spain)

Menorca (Spain)

Denmark

Norway

Sweden

and Turkey in October

And hopefully many more to add in the future :)

France ( lost count of how many times but Paris twice )

Belguim ( again lost count of how many times )

Switerland ( would live there if i won millions )

Spain ( mainland )

Ibiza ( 3 times ) love it there

Minorca

Majorca

Holland

Italy

Venice ( didn't like it )

Germany

Gibralter

Andorra

Florida ( no guesses where i went )

St Paul Minnesotta ( got friends who live there )

Wales ( delivering and got family who live there )

some of these are for holiday but some like France, Belguim & Germany were when i was Driving for a living..

oh does Silverstone count ..... cos been there way to many times LOL

I live in St. Paul, MN!!!

wow some great places on this thread...im gunna sound soooooooo boring now lol

we have been to the following:

just me and ian......gran caneria, malta, spain to visit his dad, cyprus, salou and to center parcs at whinfell

as a family its.......center parcs at whinfell, kendal and center parcs elveden.....and salou in 11 days time :)

always wanted to go to dubai but its unlikely we will now due to it being very hot and chloe is still getting used to the sun lol....plans are in place though to go to Disneyworld in florida...its a definate possibilty for next april-june Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D i think i want to go there more than chloe lol

I've been to a lot of places in Europe including: France, Germany, Belgium, Checoslovakia (when it was one country), Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Danmark, Sweden, Italy (for a day) and a few others. I've been to California in Sacramento and Riverside near LA. I've also been to Orlando in Florida.

When we move back to the US I'd like to visit New York and Alaska as well as Canada and I really want to visit Japan some day since I've been learning Japanese for ages.

I have never been abroad, proper abroad I mean like on a plane. I have been to France, school trip when I was 12 and booze trips with the folks. Wales, Somerset, Bournemouth, Scotland, Northumberland, Great Yarmouth, Clacton, Walton on the Naze, Weston super mare, Brighton, Bognor Regis, and many more england places.

I live in St. Paul, MN!!!

last time i went there was as a kid oooooh many years ago lol.. beleive some of the family still live there .. the Cich family i beleive one of them Bob has a Husky .. my mum keeps more in contact with them nowadays..

I am nowhere near as travelled as most of you guys lol...

Have been to most places in England, holidays mainly in Cornwall and Wales

France, once to Paris, once to Nice

Benidorm, Spain twice

Worked in Limmasol, Cyprus

Los Christianos, Tenerife

Would love to go to Rome, that's my next trip hopefully

i have been to s africa ,scotland, wales, isle of man,ilse of white,france,belgium,netherlands,italy,germany,hungary,romania,bulgaria,turky,spain,canary islands,baleric islands,cypress,monnaco,andorra,spain,russia,switserland,austria.

I was the one walking down the street in bib overalls and a tube top and tipping a bottle of whatever I could get my hands on and wondering if I'd make it back to Iowa before curfew!

I think those relatives would LOVE to see you again.........perhaps this September 9-11........

I was the one walking down the street in bib overalls and a tube top and tipping a bottle of whatever I could get my hands on and wondering if I'd make it back to Iowa before curfew!

I think those relatives would LOVE to see you again.........perhaps this September 9-11........

have you been drinking Becky .. co's if you havnt maybe i should as that didnt make sense... they are not relatives lol just friends of family that i havnt seen or spoken to in many years lol well except Bob who has a husky....and what is special about sept 9th ??? .. cant be your birthday cos thats April !!!

England

Scotland

Wales

Ireland

France

Spain

Belgium

Italy

Germany

Holland

Poland

Bulgaria

Monte Carlo

Tunisia

Greece

Croatia

Bosnia

Iraq

Bahrain

Qatar

Ascension Islands

Falkland Islands

South Georgia Island

USA

Mexico

have you been drinking Becky .. co's if you havnt maybe i should as that didnt make sense... they are not relatives lol just friends of family that i havnt seen or spoken to in many years lol well except Bob who has a husky....and what is special about sept 9th ??? .. cant be your birthday cos thats April !!!

OK.........well, your old friends would love to see you again.............you can visit them Sept 9-11 while you're at the Iowa Husky Meet!

Let's see. There's Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Missouri, etc., etc., etc.

Canada

Germany

England