Today Has Been A Nice Day...

robke

oh thanks I will stop moaning once the pollen stops LOL...

did you not read that the weather accoording to the met office is supposed to be good to brilliant for the next 3 months...:D

oh thanks I will stop moaning once the pollen stops LOL...

did you not read that the weather accoording to the met office is supposed to be good to brilliant for the next 3 months... :D

Better make sure I pack my sun cream then - factor 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Being a red head i don't like the sun lol

Lovely day down here too

Spent the afternoon in the garden with the pooches before going to work

It was glorious here in SW France :)  I could hear the cuckoo in the distance, took the dogs out for a romp through the forest first thing, watched a wagtail collect loose dog hair for the nest and played with the furkids this evening :)

Hot, clear skies, home from work. Shorts at the ready. He deserves a trip to the River. I deserve a pint in the pub garden. I've an idea, why don't we walk down the river to the pub garden.

that sounds like a plan now just need to move where there is a nice river and a nice pub :D

not complaining about the weather on the contary :D...just my hayfever...only have it in the begining couple of weeks and then again with harvest :P

Hayfever not started yet for me, but lasts months when it does. I used to get a steroid injection before the season started, but never really knew if it helped. How can you tell? I still suffered but was it better than without? If my eyes are red and itchy when I get home, I'm blaming you for putting it in my mind. If you suffer at camp, look for the bloke with a bald head and red nose, he'll ave antihistamine in his pocket.

My auntie is a herbalist she makes my hay fever medicine, I never take over the counter medicine I find herbal medicine works so much better! She worked out from the time of day I got it and time of year, turns out I'm allergic to certain trees that pollinate at night!