So... How Is Everyone... What Have I Missed??

Dave

we are leaving on the wednesday early moring and will be at Ty Mawr on thursday, with an overnight stay nr Banbury  then after camp 2 weeks in the nidderdales between Skipton & Harrogate...

Dave, there has been a void with your absence. Good to see your post.

Glad people are doing ok, I feel like I have been away for ages, need to make sure I pop on more often!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you do have to pop in more often...:P

Dave? Dave who? You a newbie? If so, you can find find an introductions area somewhere on the forum, just make sure you post lots of pics. LOL.........................................Hi Dave, nice to hear your still around. Hope your house move went ok. Would have been good to see you at camp but if you can't make it I'm sure we can catch up on a walk at some point.

Gary.

Dave? Dave who? You a newbie? If so, you can find find an introductions area somewhere on the forum, just make sure you post lots of pics. LOL.........................................Hi Dave, nice to hear your still around. Hope your house move went ok. Would have been good to see you at camp but if you can't make it I'm sure we can catch up on a walk at some point.

Gary.

You can talk Gary :)