Nala Threw Up The Sock!!!!!!

NalaMamea

With the way she was acting (perfectly normal) i was begining to think she didnt even swallow the sock... that MAYBE she was just choking on her tongue. hahha. i felt a little crazy. but i knew she swallowed the sock..

i was such a relief, she started haking this morning, with her body thrusting back and forth, and my kids all started to look at me and yelled "Mom, look at Nala, something is wrong with her".... i calmly said, "no, this is good.." HAHA they must have looked at me like i was the craziest person. 

then i just kept saying in my head, come on sock... come on.....

then when she finally threw up, my kids looked down (i shut my eyes with relied) and all i heard was the three of them scream "THE SOCK!!!!!"  AHAHHA. 

couldnt have been more happier to see a sock in our lives. 

then she threw up one more time, just a small amount of liquid... and they proceeded with "EWWW"... and my son says after, "mom, pick up the sock" WITH MY BARE HANDS... hahaha... no way. i got a trash bag, and held my nose.. 

it was a start to a great morning...