Really Wanna Scooter!!!!!!!!!!

huskywolfdog

so I've been watching a few videos on YouTube and I really wanna go scootering with my 3.

The pups at the min are only 6 months but mums used to running with me attached to the bike and I think she misses it badly !!!!!!

Can any one help me out I do not know the first thing about lines attached it looks so confusing I've had a look at one of the threads on here but I'm confused also do they have to wear x back harness or will there k9 harness be ok???? Any help would be a help

post-9643-0-10245400-1429376132_thumb.jp

for running on a scooter a k9 harness will not do it can hurt you furkids puts pressure on the wong parts...a x-back or H back would be much better ...have a look at indi dog she does make some briliant ones and with 10% discount you be right as rain she also does gang lines needed on a scooter..

the young one would need to wait a few more months like 12 :D:P  you would not want to hurt them either...right..

Does anyone know where i could get the sidewalker attachment to run 2 dogs? I have tryed snowpawstore but they do only single attacment to run one dog

must be honest I have not heard of that unless you get one for each side but doubt that that is what you want...