Suchi & Mochi Stylin' In Their New Julius Harnesses

BKarchitect

Finally bit the bullet and got the kids Julius K9 Powerharnesses.  Awesome product.  Got green for my big boy and pink for my little princess.  One of the appealing little 'extras' I love is the ability to have switchable labels on the side but none of the custom labels I found online were really wowing me so I did my own.  I got some special paper that is water and tear resistant (awesome, awesome stuff) - you can print to it right from any color printer like normal paper.  A little photoshop and some all-weather superglue and VIOLA! - custom bright, colorful labels limited only by my imagination.  This first set I glued directly over the factory-shipped Julius labels but I also got industrial self-adhesive velcro so I can cut out and make future labels.  Sine we are going to "Bark in the Park" at the Royals game (American Major League Baseball) later this month, I did some Royals-themed labels.  Took the pups for a walk in the rain and the labels held up beautifully...the paper truly is water resistant, I can wipe it off when wet or muddy and looks good as new.

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4394.jpg

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4415.jpg

And just because this is a cute picture of the two love bunnies...

IMG_4400.jpg

:D