More Park Fun!

Jase

It's so heart warming to see dogs playing and getting along :)

Oh I agree 100% Clare, Sienna's owner was almost in tears she was so happy. 

Below is another convert to "Ronin and Tigger Time" She is an older 8 year old Grey and never plays with other dogs and was a bit grumpy, she now bounds around with our boys and is loving life - her owner is amazed and it fills our hearts with joy to see such play  :)

post-10021-0-30195100-1429518139_thumb.j

great pics!  Ronin looks pretty happy!

Thanks Jay - LOL and why wouldn't he, he is getting spooned by such a pretty girl  :lol:

Aww great pics! They all look so happy x

sent via husky howls

Thanks Sarah, it is always good when there is just a few dogs at the park in the morning. Its much more relaxing  :up:

I know my 3 have each other to play with but I'd love for them to play with other dogs.  Sadly we don't have any off lead parks and also there don't appear to be any dogs around here to play with, or none that their owners would be happy to let mix with mine :(

I know my 3 have each other to play with but I'd love for them to play with other dogs.  Sadly we don't have any off lead parks and also there don't appear to be any dogs around here to play with, or none that their owners would be happy to let mix with mine :(

Having each other to play with is a real bonus, so I don't believe they are missing out  :)

looks Like Ronin is building a band of miscreants :P

Good on yer mate :D

looks Like Ronin is building a band of miscreants :P

Good on yer mate :D

Thanks Andy  :D He is like Sid Vicious and Tigg is Johnny Rotten - the two punks swag around looking to cause mayhem - and now they are getting groupies  :lol: