Lucky Is In Hospital :-( :-(

NOBELHOWLUC49

Poor Lucky was throwing up last night and feeling very sorry for himself... so of to the vets, thinking something he ate, pro kolin etc.  He has a lump in his gut and they are not sure whats wrong.  So they are X raying him to see if they can find anything.  I am more than worried.  Howler Bella and Noah were all howling and barking and getting upset when I took him.  And he did not want to leave home.  :cry1:  :cry1:

Please say a little Get Well Lucky.

Fingers and paws crossed the the poor guy.

Not living up to his name.

Hope it's something they can sort out quick

It's a never ending battle with huskies when it comes to chewing and eating stuff...I feel like over the years of husky ownership I've become like a hawk when it comes to spotting and removing potential potential ingestible hazards and even then I've had my fair share of scares.

Expensive and frightening and certainly feel for the porr lil guy but at the end of the day no reason to think he won't fully recover, likely thanks to your quick actions to get him checked out.

Oh gosh Kati,

Hope lucky recovers soon. My thoughts are with you.

FWIW a friends 9 month old Swiss Shepherd has an operation for a blockage just over two weeks ago, the boy was raring to go a few days after the op, and I saw him yesterday, which was 2 weeks post surgery and it was like nothing had happened .

Fingers crossed that's it. Ice had an obstruction when he was a pup. We rushed him to the emergency vets (it was Easter Sunday) and they misdiagnosed him with haemorrhaging gastroenteritis. Ten days and multiple antibiotics later and he popped out masses of industrial blue roll (bit like kitchen roll) and picked up fairly quickly after that. Hopefully lucky stays true to his name and he's over the worst now. Onwards and upwards. Xxx