Identify These Puppy

kenshinta

Hello everyone, 

After having my husky for 5 months, I decided it's time to look for her playmate. I went over and look to adopt a puppy from my local rescue.

However, looking at the pictures, I couldn't tell if they're pure breed husky because of their color. therefore, i'm seeking for help from expert. Please also tell me what color they could fade into, 

Thanks 

Here they are, also link to their website, with more pics of captain and skipper 

website removed by admin contradicting rules of the forum money is being asked for

11129927_10153189685188851_6044545827180

Some huskies do have dark masks "dirty faced huskies" but I don't think that this is what's happening here. They do seem to be a cross, if they are it will become more apparent as they age. Gorgeous lil pups though regardless of breed. [emoji7]

I would agree with the others in saying that they probably are not purebred, but it is very difficult to judge what they could be mixed with when they are puppies, especially such young puppies! Both are adorable and I'm sure would make lovely companions for your current Husky, but if purebred is what you're looking for then these are not it. If you want a dog you can tell is 100% Siberian Husky and want to know what it's adult color will be, why not consider adopting an adult? [emoji2]