Major Panic...camp ??? Panic Is Over...

robke

we are having a MAJOR PANIC right now...went to do the shopping this morning and the van went bump and would not start...had to call the garage to come to our rescue...had to use brake cleaner to start ...got home tried to restart it and it went NAH computers say NO... and after another try we can say that the big bang theory is now real...(better here then at Great Orme I would say or in the tunnel)

so now panic time need to find another van soon .... :arghh:  :arghh:  :not amused.gif:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nope one of the pistons is starting to say...no do not want to do this anymore...and the head gasket is making it's way out as well...

looking for a new one now...

Not good mate. Mind you I was in the same boat just before camp last year.

Bought a replacement jalopy on the day of camp, and we all know how that turned out

. . . .

oh, by the way did you manage to get all the soot and crap off your car from

my exhaust vomiting black smoke all over you from a distance of about 10 feet :D :D

Not good mate. Mind you I was in the same boat just before camp last year.

Bought a replacement jalopy on the day of camp, and we all know how that turned out

. . . .

oh, by the way did you manage to get all the soot and crap off your car from

my exhaust vomiting black smoke all over you from a distance of about 10 feet :D :D

Oh that is true...forgot about that one...

yes was a nice  I am here by smoke signals Andy...

Sorry to hear your van went belly up on you. Hope you can find a reasonably priced replacement soon. Fingers crossed. Xx

thanks Emma   we hope so as well...just waiting for many phone calls to be made ...

Oh no!!! Hope you can find something x

sent via husky howls

I think we can find something it is the fan for doggies that might give a problem if it takes to long but lets see what tomorrow brings...

and offcourse got to get insurance doc's and most importantly get changes done with the Tunnel....

They go up front, with harnesses?

Hope you find a van quickly, working on being there Thursday afternoon, need someone to help drink the beer.

I'm sure Dunc will make the mighty sacrifice and help you out there. :P