Major Panic...camp ??? Panic Is Over...

robke

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not sure how I missed this...  Wow Major Panic/Panic over.... Love all the suggestions.....  That is a nice Van you got there now though.    What is it?  (yes I know its a van :D)  That looks like a great dog, family mobile   I am seriously interested. :D I would love a van but always hate the fact they have no windows in the back. :P

Not sure how I missed this...  Wow Major Panic/Panic over.... Love all the suggestions.....  That is a nice Van you got there now though.    What is it?  (yes I know its a van :D)  That looks like a great dog, family mobile   I am seriously interested. :D I would love a van but always hate the fact they have no windows in the back. :P

it is a renault traffic double cab extra long and yes has got windows in the back doors...

oooh nice ride mate!! I like that a lot  :)

It is a nice ride 6 speed 2,5 liter goes like the clappers compared to my old one LOL ...

well cages are in and have been approved even tho Bindi was complaining there was no cold air as normal...that still needs to be put in before we head of to the UK...

post-6001-0-55627500-1429887032_thumb.jp

post-6001-0-78085100-1429887033_thumb.jp

Never ends does it? Ann-Marie will tell you that I was taking support calls on honeymoon, laying on beach with cocktail in hand. Even at the airport I stopped by a Cybercafe.

nope it never does but then I am my own Boss...maybe that does not help either...:D

That looks the dogs b......ks m8 :)

it does indeed m8 and goes like the clappers as well.. :D have to get used to that other one was fueled on coal comparred to this one... :P