Ronin's Rules

Jase

you missed two Jase

1. Spoil me rotten.

2. Worship and Adore me

IMG_4442%20copy_zps3xgexywf.jpg

So I ticked the boxes, and I am still left wondering Why: They still turn their noses up at my great food, feel the need to abuse the pet  insurance, I give them half of the toys in the pet shop and they still feel the need to eat my plants, cushions, legs etc, I brush and clean them and they dig up the garden even after an 1-2 hour walk in the evening and 30 min walk in the morning they get all grubby again (oh that will be the hours of fun in the garden).  :D .  :D  

... I actually made this graphic for a husky play group I am involved in. We get 20 -25 huskies at the park and I see so many people physically punish their dogs for bad behaviour. I get heaps of people asking me for diet and training advice and it got me thinking that many people think Ronins health and behaviour come with no effort. 

I was trying to point out that it does't come for free, you have to work at it and get help when needed  :) Investment now will pay you back tenfold in the long run ... well that's my philosophy anyway  ;)

These thing are a probably acknowledged by most of the people here  :)