The Garden In Bloom.

Emma

very nice we only have the yellow thingy flowering :D

Lol, you mean daffodils? Or your yellow bush? (Sorry I don't know the proper name for it either!).

Edit: think it's called a forsythia, although whether that's the right spelling is another matter entirely. [emoji13]

Very nice. :up:

I've had one Daffodil and one tulip, both were mowed down as they were in Echo's ball chasing flightpath

Very Pretty :D Awwww flowers I remember them. Whats your secret Emma, Dogs and flowers?????

When they were younger my garden had no grass, or flowers. Just big muddy crators. When they grew up they stopped tearing the garden up so I painstakingly filled in all the craters and grew an entire lawn from a few boxes of grass seed. Finally I planted some flowers (bushes last longer than flowers as they can't be trampled on). There's still one part of the flower bed I can't put anything yet as they will destroy it. But I am growing a buddleia in a big pot so that when it grows very big, I can plant it in the bald spot and it will survive. I never plant tiny things straight in the garden as they get stood on.