Dogs Biting Each Other (Play Fighting)

HuskyLucy

I was wondering today when i saw our new pup archie winding lucy up by biting her over and over and was wondering if it's possible for us to teach our dogs to treat each other like they treat us as in they don't use teeth at all and all they Are allowed to do is lick.

So if they are trained like this they will never bite each other and only lick instead so that they never hurt each other?

Is this a rediculous task to try and accomplish or has anyone ever seen it before?

I don't know much in the way dogs perceive things but lucy learned never to use teeth on humans not just myself when training her so I'm just wondering how they perceive another dog in the household differently. At the moment When I see them use teeth I tell them no and stop them but not sure if I'm being fair or not. When archie does it to lucy she plays back but he is often crying out at the moment as she is being a bit rough sometimes by accident mainly due to size difference

Yeah, my 3 always are play biting each other.  Yukon will grab Nikko by the neck and shake, and he does the same to him. Sometimes shaking him like a rag doll lol.  I tried intervening because I felt bad but he goes back for more!

There is a point when You just say "Enough" They soon learn.  Play fighting/biting is fine but when the nuzzle curls and the tone changes, thats "Enough". As long as its friendly and play thats ok.  Trust me Howler and Lucky will play fight then it's serious.  I don't have to be in the room I just shout ENOUGH, (A high pitch harsh tone needs to be used, I learnt that from my trainer). and they calm down now; as did Bella & Noah.

Just "Lick" emmm let me know how you do that.  I will buy your book.