Sad Day

GHOST R1D3R

We live in a council property and have our neighbours complaining about us all the time. Been here for over 3 years. Had a review and now they say we needed written proof to have our dogs. Which we never have had, nor has it been an issue until now. Before we moved in, can we have any animals- sure you can. Bought 2 dogs. No problems until now.

now they are claiming that they might make us get rid of our dogs. you know I'm freaking out a bit, I love my dogs just like my wife and kids. All they do is complain about us yet we are nice a pie to everyone, I keep my self, well to myself.

If they tell me to get rid of them I will explode, housing officer will get the first lot then the little not nic person next door will have his teeth kicked in. I'm not a violent person but I have a breaking point. Then I'd be forced into bringing back my snakes. If they don't like 2 dogs, they will hate being next door to 2 fully grown Burmese pythons. Or maybe a few red tailed boas.

Rant over

Well we got the phone call today........

It's all good, we can keep our dogs. In among my anger I did something I don't like doing and complained about our neighbour. Now they are being investigated, for something far worse. I don't like doing it but I'm sick of them.

Ah well its finished, now celebrate with a couple of pigs feet.

Get your doctor to write a note saying you need the dogs for anxiety or stress issues and taking them away will cause you undue hardship.

That's not a bad idea as a backup if anything ever happens. My son has brain damage and I know the doc we see would write up a letter to make sure they never leave. If they went he would of been devastated.

Like korben Dallas said

Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English.

Lol

Yeah, sorry Alez we don't speak Leeloo either. . . lol

Glad you got the OK to keep the pooches.

So what exactly was the brunt of the neighbours complaint ??

Noise, Mess ??

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, sorry Alez we don't speak Leeloo either. . . lol

Glad you got the OK to keep the pooches.

So what exactly was the brunt of the neighbours complaint ??

Noise, Mess ??

A mixture. Complained about the mess even though we are out 2-4 times a day cleaning up. Complains about barking although Logan only barks when provoked, freyja well she has a husky voice and voices it when he doesn't do as he is told, you know a normal woman lol. Think it's down to him coming to the back end of his life and she is young. 7 and 3 in our years.

They have made complains that our dogs are vicious. lol. You couldn't meet 2 dogs that are any softer. Both lick you to death. One who only wants to chill and another that goes mental when it sees another person. She is like come on over here I want a lick, where you going I just want a small lick and maybe a belly rub.