I'm Ill :-(

BingBlaze n Skyla

Thought it was just another cold , my throat was sore n my nose was blocked , then I ended up feeling like I'd swallowed a knife my glands swelled up n I was cold but roasting hot too , the fever has now subsided n my glands aren't as swollen , but earlier at work I felt a really sharp pain in my throat , so went to check , back of my throat is all red n slightly swollen , n I have white spots ...... I've got tonsillitis [emoji20] can I have some sympathy please? Lol , reading up online lots of painkillers , fluids and rest are the best for it .... If I'm no better by Tuesday tho ill go docs

Aweful thing to have Nix.

However the upside is you can eat as much ice cream as you want to dull the pain

Sorry to read that Nix. My eldest son had the same two weeks ago and he had antibiotics. You really should go to the docs and get them now as it sounds like a bacterial infection.

Hope you get better soon. X

Get well soon Nixy. Xxx

How are u feeling lately? X

Sorry to read that Nix. My eldest son had the same two weeks ago and he had antibiotics. You really should go to the docs and get them now as it sounds like a bacterial infection.

Hope you get better soon. X

I'll have to wait till Tuesday now , I can't go walk in center ill be there forever lol , beechams is making me feel abit more normal atm tho lol

No fun when you don't feel well. Hope you get over it quickly Nix.