White Lie

moonstar

have you ever told your kids a white lie they have never let you forget well i was reminded today while we were out hay look mum a bag of white marshmellows i wonder were they come from lol    when she was little we were driving past a feild were the straw was wraped in big bales of white plastic  bet you can guess whats comin  yes baby its a marshmellow feid shes 21 and still reminds me of when she told her teacher with pride what she had seen that day

Lol! I tend to be honest....brutally honest, lol. So haven't told too many white lies. However I do regularly come out with things that don't make sense. And so they'll all paraphrase things I've said in the past. One of which is when I got knocked over at a skating rink and wasn't very happy about it. Can't post what I said as it was fairly rude but needless to say my eldest son brings it up fairly often! Lol.