Iwark - 2 Problems

Hello again, Iwark now is 9 months old and 29kg, very halthy and happy.
On other hands, we having some problems, first he can only play with husky because he basically too much physical for any other breed and he try to ... all dogs in the park. So nobody really want to play with Iwark anymore, I see people waiting that he leaves the box to brings their dog into. Another problem is that he pull too much when we just come out from home to go for a walk, and he basically broke 2 my ribs pulling me against a bench.So, now I can only use a soffocating collar to bring him down, because I have very big pain and i live alone and no friends. So I really don't like that, but is the only way to don't have my harm broke after my ribs.
But in general he is very sweet dog everybody love him, just are afraid for their dog.
What can I do? All the educational training to don't pull, they just don't work on him.

Rough play I think is something only Husky owners understand all others think that there are dogs fighting...

not pulling use a head collar or a non pulling harness ...they do require a bit of training to be used correctly...do not expect miracles straight away once you start using them...a walking belt for you would help you as you then not have all the power going thru your arms shoulder and neck..

How do you feed Iwark?  Our trainer said to stop pulling you need to let your dog know he/she is dependent on you and that they can trust you.  We used to let them eat when they wanted from a bowl of kibble.  Wrong, so that stopped, never let your dog walk in front of you, always be the first out of the door, through a gate etc.  She told us to use head collars. Do not shout or give lots of commands.  Repeat, repeat one word for one action, sit, stay walk etc. Tone and actions are necessary to.  On walks make them sit when crossing the road. For the first part of the walk do not let them sniff etc (unless they need to wee or poop.) Use a short leash on a walking belt and make  Iwark walk behind you and change direction when you feel him wanting to walk in front.  Walk different routes to the park.  Be consistent with every thing you do. 

Not many people understand a Husky playing, all teeth and trying to upend the other dog.  are there any people with larger dogs that can handle this type of play at the park.

I tried walking our two pups this week and it was an epic fail.  So I need to concentrate on walking them apart and getting them to do so safely so that when they are walked together they are not focused on each other but on me.  When walking with Noah and Bella they are fine, but together they have no control or focus other than what the other one is up to, they just want to fight get to the new attraction and damn near broke my back when they both decided run to see a friend.  At 8 months they are extremely strong as you would expect from a Malamute cross Husky. 

So I wish you good luck and don't be to disheartened; Noah is my prime example of following the rules above which my trainer gave us, turning him from a monster to walk to the best behaved out of the lot.