Is Luna Small For Her Age?

Jennifer&Luna

Hi everyone just wondering if any of you can remember the height and weight of your dogs at Luna's age. She is almost 6 month and measures 17 inches at the withers and is 15kg/30lb. I can't help but feel she looks tiny compared to others around the same age. She was fed on a dry food called Canagan and has recently been moved onto a raw diet. Should I expect more growth now she is eating raw? She lookes very leggy and thin at present I'm hoping she will fill out a bit soon. post-12845-0-48345200-1430683400_thumb.jpost-12845-0-08440100-1430683975_thumb.j here are a couple of pictures taken recently of Luna. Thanks guys x

At six months of age my Ice was very skinny and lanky looking. You'll probably find that sometime after their first birthday they'll start to fill out. That's what happened with my two.

Hidden

Siberians aren't really mature until 2. So until she reaches that age don't worry about it. 

Size, Proportion, Substance

Height: Dogs, 21 to 23 1/2 inches at the withers. Bitches, 20 to 22 inches at the withers. 
Weight: Dogs, 45 to 60 pounds. Bitches, 35 to 50 pounds. Weight is in proportion to height. The measurements mentioned above represent the extreme height and weight limits with no preference given to either extreme. Any appearance of excessive bone or weight should be penalized. In profile, the length of the body from the point of the shoulder to the rear point of the croup is slightly longer than the height of the body from the ground to the top of the withers.