Advantage Flea Treatment.

Emma

Went to pets at home today to buy my usual fiproline for flea and tick treatment for my thee woofs but they were out of stock of them (all of mine need a different sized pack).  So ended up getting the advantage flea treatment instead.  Anyone used this before?  Sales assistant said it was pretty much the same kinda thing as fiproline/frontline and the other usual suspects. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello I use Vectra.It comes in cube form which my dog eats and is good for three months.No having to apply anything on the back of her fur hairline.This is in U.S.Have no idea if you can get in any other country.

Sent from my iPad

Tried advantage, good for prevention, not so good when there's an ongoing flea infestation going on in your backyard. I switched to Comfortis (oral tablet) and fixed the yard, never had a problem with fleas since (this was 2 years ago).