Travel Preperation Camp 2015...

robke

Caravan has been cleaned outside today...

will be cleaned tomorrow on the inside and sorted out ready for travel...

van is have the roof vent fitted tomorrow..

and then at the weekend we will start packing it and distributing weight and stuff like that....

Monday doggies to the vet to get their worming tablets and put info in their passports...

getting there slowly...:P:D

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't wait. Wonder what this year  will have in store for us??? Our caravan is pretty much loaded. Extra tables and chairs, microwave sorted, satellite dish and finder, dvd player, sky box and tv., larger water hog, a few bottles of wine and a couple of boxes of Fosters. I think I'm ready. LOL.

Gary. 

TV and sat is staying at home...no room at the inn  LOLOL  got so many movies and tv shows that will keep us busy...and offcourse the e-reader helps out...

This week I've taken loadsa stuff down to camp all ready, tent is down there ( its well big :) ) new cooking stuff  :)

Had a word  with the guys on site to keep the same pitch as last year for us and to fook everyone else off outta the way from us ;)

This time next week I'll be half cut  :lol:

This time next week I'll just be arriving :P

Why set off earlier you lazy bum  :lol:

Because I'm working thursday night and don't finish until 5am Friday morning.

Gotta get some sleep before setting off

Driving 400+ miles on no sleep after a 13 hour shift is asking for it.

I'll be there, We'll text you to put the kettle on and open a tinny for me when we're close :P

We'll be leaving Cambridge about 7 in the morning but now have a massive change of plan. Brett is not coming so it's gonna be me Lyn and 2 or 3 dogs. I say 2 or 3 dogs because our girls are due in season and I'm not going through the disasters of last year again. It will be a last minute decision as too which dogs come. Only one I know for definite is Keiko.

Gary.

Because I'm working thursday night and don't finish until 5am Friday morning.

Gotta get some sleep before setting off

Driving 400+ miles on no sleep after a 13 hour shift is asking for it.

I'll be there, We'll text you to put the kettle on and open a tinny for me when we're close :P

Same shift for me but not as far to drive so sleeping when I get there :)

We'll be leaving Cambridge about 7 in the morning but now have a massive change of plan. Brett is not coming so it's gonna be me Lyn and 2 or 3 dogs. I say 2 or 3 dogs because our girls are due in season and I'm not going through the disasters of last year again. It will be a last minute decision as too which dogs come. Only one I know for definite is Keiko.

Gary.

Do whats best and comfy for you to enjoy m8 :)

I will be arriving sometime thursday between 12 & 13  setting of from Banbury about 9 in the morning but have to do some food shopping before we arrive on site...:P  so will be waiting for all of you to get there :D

I will set off at 3.30pm on Friday and arrive just before 4pm I think! Just got food and drink shopping to do, pretty much sorted :)

we are setting of wednesday morning between 4 and 5 in the morning LOLOL 

[emoji33][emoji33] that's a lot of travelling!

That is why we do a stopover in Banbury...going to give it a miss doing it in 1 hit...only about 650 + miles  :D

I will be arriving sometime thursday between 12 & 13  setting of from Banbury about 9 in the morning but have to do some food shopping before we arrive on site... :P  so will be waiting for all of you to get there :D

Save us a pitch mate. ;)

I will set off at 3.30pm on Friday and arrive just before 4pm I think! Just got food and drink shopping to do, pretty much sorted :)

Alright for some. I suppose the bit you forgot to tell us is that your walking. :rofl:

caravan nearly packed only clothes and a little bit of food left to pack but will do that tuesday afternoon...so nearly done now...papers with booking all together..

tomorrow morning the vets then can put the furkids passports with all the papers and that can then be ticked of the list as well....

Vet done ...drontal been taken...they are getting clever they do not want crushed tablets in peanut butter anymore..now has to be tuna..so they had a tuna mix drontal..might catch on in the market...LOLOL