Travel Preperation Camp 2015...

robke

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well it nearly did not happen 1.5 hrs after leaving the  turbo blew up on the van. After 5 hrs of waitinv we now have thanks to insurance  a rental car see you soon 

WOW Rob. . . What is it about camp and Cars. ??

Linda and Dave can hardly ever come to camp without their car needing something doing.

I had an exhaust fall off the Xzara on the way a few years back.

Then we had last years with my pile of crap on 4 wheels

and Gary's Range rover blowing a gasket.

Now you.

Still wouldn't want you feeling left out

Welcome to the C.C.C.C.

Camp Clapped out Cars Club :D :D

Get here safe mate :)

Ahhhh Love that service station I spent Xmas Eve there one year after putting diesel in my petrol car waiting for the RAC.   I did not just admit to doing that. :D

:rofl:

Eta is still the same are having a break at clackett lane services lolol

Made good time m8 Surrey by now is really good :)

well we have arrived at Boo Beep Farm campsite nr Banbury all safe and sound got here at17.30 hrs...unhooked fed the dogs gone get some food...walked the dogs and now eating....:D all is well in all other thingys lol

Your not alone Rob. Popped round to see my Mate the other night and he noticed that the Merc was leaking oil. It has just had a gearbox service and oil  leak fixed and two new pulleys one of which has just cost £500. Not bloody happy. Picked the car up 1/2 hour ago. Fingers crossed nothing else is going to go wrong. Caravan loaded, final checks will be made when I finish work tomorrow. Only bringing 2 dogs now as the girls have all come into season.

Gary.

I am not there yet Dunc...still in Banbury on our overnight leaving in about 1 hr thendo some food shopping...should be there between 12 & 1 this afternoon...we needed to sleep :D 

but will check it out as soon as we get there cause we would like the same pitch as last year easy to roll into bed then :P