Travel Preperation Camp 2015...

robke

All these car troubles, feeling glad I have breakdown cover for the first time ever.

Don't knock the Merc Gary, persuaded the Mrs that we needed one after seeing yours. Only had to do water pump, thermostat, pulley and belts so far!

Save travelling everyone.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick walk round the block, quick cup of caffeine, then see if the Merc still moves. Anyone know if it left or right at the end of the road?

Depends Phil are going forwards or backwards ?? :P

Mercs are Great..... Wheel Bearing, Spring, Passenger lock does not work, it opens when the others lock.  Handbrake keeps on needing adjustment.  The list is on going..  Would I of felt confident in getting to camp in My Merc Dog Mobile.  :doglaugh:  

Hope every one arrives safely and Please no more car problems.  I want you all there so I can read about your fun times.  Oh and especially watch  the cockcroach game video.  That is a must.    :cheeky:

well we have arrived and have setup camp with all the whistles had something to eat met Phil and his wife and offcourse Logan..

same spot as last year and yes Dunc the camp head office spot is reserved for HO no worries...

Looking good there Rob, hope it didn't chuck it down too much up there. Was torrential rain all day down here.

never rained at all up here yesterday and I went out in little car with the roof down hoping to do that on the drive down this morning.

Am back home now after leaving sherlock at the vets :( have to pack my stuff clean house and load car then I will be good to go. Aiming to get there about 2 .... hope someone has coffee lol

sent via husky howls