New To The Husky Family

Tbellani

Hello?

My name is Tiffany and we have recently added a Siberian husky mixed with Canadian husky to our family. She was born January 18th and we named her Leia (after Princess Leia). My four year old daughter loves her ! We have always been a Daschund family but we decided it was time for a bigger dog. So although most of the family loves her, our smallest member (a Daschund named Hippo) isn't as enthusiastic. I know she will come around eventually... I hope! I am new to the forum concept but I have read a lot about the temperment and attitudes of the husky breed so I thought I might need support with this one haha. It's been three weeks and so far so good... Her only down fall has been pooping in her crate and rolling around in it. Other then that we absolutely love her! Thank you for reading and I look forwarding to reading and posting more!